Sign up for
The latest in exponential technologies, straight to your inbox
Nothing is more exponential than spam. We respect your privacy and never share your personal information.
Vida 3D printer
• The highly accurate EnvisionTEC Vida 3D printer from Axsys Dental Solutions is said to be the perfect printer for small to mid-sized dental practices.
• The open architecture desktop printer is designed to be extremely versatile, low cost, easy to maintain and user friendly.
• Vida is capable of printing dental or orthodontic models, surgical guides, partial frameworks and bite guards.
Axsys Dental Solutions
855-687-7941 | enhanceyourdentalpractice.com
DFAB 3D printer
• The DFAB 3D printer is said to be the first ever true chairside 3D printer for dentists and prosthodontists that streamlines workflow and quickly delivers high-precision, color-matched prosthetics.
• The DFAB’s high speed printing can produce Class IIa restorations in one session without the use of external dental labs, and it guarantees a 20-minute building time for a 5-element bridge.
• The printer is designed to be easy to use with a guided user interface and ready-to-use cartridges.
805-702-0882 | dwssystems.com