XponentialWorks is a venture investment, corporate advisory and productdevelopment company, specializing in Artificial Intelligence, digital manufacturing,3D printing, robotics, and the digital transformation of traditional businesses. As a curator of leaders in Industry 4.0, we have built a unique ecosystem that unites the forces of early-stage companies with the experience and deep marketknowledge of mature companies who are looking for the technologies that theyounger companies offer. We mentor and invest in the growth and success ofpromising early stage companies and act as edge organizations for the benefit of larger, mid-market companies undertaking digital transformation.
Human Resources Manager
We are looking for a talented Human Resources Manager to join our team.
This job is available for individuals who have authorization to work in the US.
You will be responsible for running the overall management of XponentialWorks’s human resource related operations including:
- Lead and coordinating recruitment efforts for all employees, including writing and placing job ads
- Develop and administer human resources plans and procedures that relate to company employees
- Plan, organize, and control the activities and actions of the HR department – including onboarding and offboarding, education and training on policies and benefits, coaching and counseling managers and employees
- Create and maintain salary ranges for current and new positions. Assess the market annually to ensure salaries are competitive within the market.
- Develop and train leadership and employees on a performance management program to provide feedback at all levels within the organization. Develop, revise, and recommend personnel policies and procedures
- Maintain and revise the company’s handbook on policies and procedures to remain in compliance with state and federal law.
- Administer benefits for annual renewal as well as processing qualifying events for employees.
- Maintain employee files and create report for operational success
- Recommend new policies, approaches, and procedures within best practices for a growing organization
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in identifying and recruiting top talent
- Five years’ work experience in a HR position
- Experience in high-tech industry is preferred
- Team player with strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Highly organized with ability to move quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Able to communicate effectively across all levels of the business
We are seeking a multi-faceted and motivated Electronic Engineer to join our rapidly growing team to help us integrate and test our new products and support our 3D printer in manufacturing. In this role, you will be working with an existing team of systems, mechanical, hardware, and software engineers to design, build out, and test various 3D printing prototypes.
Location: Ventura, CA
Who are we looking for?
We are a young team that takes on new challenges every day. We want to work with people who have an inner motivation to develop and are not afraid of innovation. We are currently looking for a person in to the position of electronics with experience in implementing projects for production.
Your main tasks:
- Desig and manufacture electronics in the final product
- Take charge of prototyping, certification, implementation, production of electronics in the design of our 3D printer
- Certify products
- Acquisition and cooperation with electronics subcontractors and component suppliers
What we expect from you:
- Skills for preparing documentation for production
- Experience in designing: Digital electronics (microcontrollers)
- Electronics for voltages: 250V, 110V
- Work well in a team
- Openness to new ideas
- Flueancy in English to a degree that allows free communication, reading, writing on technical issues is a prerequisite
Skills good to have:
- At least one product (electronics) designed, certified and implemented for production
- Knowledge of certification issues (EMC / EMI etc.)
- Experience in the design of DC / DC converters
- Knowledge of Solidworks / Fusion Design
- Knowledge of C / C ++ / C # programming
- Knowledge of ARM processors
- Knowledge of Rpi / Arduino / ESP platforms
- Knowledge of A / D and D / A converters
- Driver’s license.
- Knowledge of Office 365
Electronic/Software Lighting Engineer – Advanced Development
Techniplas Digital | Ventura, CA
Techniplas is a global plastics company supporting automotive and other markets. Techniplas Digital, located in Ventura, CA is responsible to develop technology that “Makes the Connected World”. We are looking for smart and driven individuals to help us accelerate the development of advanced technologies for our clients.
The main task for the Electronics/Software Lighting Engineer is to define and implement the software and hardware development of intelligent LED-modules for the automotive market. This role also plays a key part in the development of our cognitive connected foot print. This role reports to the Head of the Advanced Development Team, located in Switzerland.
The Advanced Development team in the Techniplas R&D department is tasked to ensure the company retains a technical competitive edge in the market short to long term. Advanced Development mission includes creating breakthroughs (disruptive innovations), building core-competence technologies, and supporting operations in an advisory role.
- Software and hardware development of intelligent LED-Modules (single/multicolor) for automotive embedded systems, including conception, thermal simulations and validation of layouts/PCB’s for serial application.
- Programming in C or C++ while using standardized components like CAN/ LIN and LED drivers, color sensorics, AC/DC transformers, BLE modules, temperature sensorics, PWM-steps
- Project management & coordination with international suppliers, project partners and internal and/or external customers of advanced development projects in electronics and embedded system applications.
- Analysis of customer specifications, translation to internal specification, covering function, system design, lay out and architecture. Up to and including the generation of prototypes and validation for serial release in close cooperation with suppliers and development partners.
- Sustained market observation on technical developments in semiconductors, sensorics, LED and OLEDs and analysis of these developments for fit and implementation in our current and future product portfolio.
- Definition, planning and execution of all required tests for prototype and serial validations on new electronic modules in close cooperation with suppliers, development partners, external accredited laboratories and customers where necessary and applicable
- Central embedded electronics champion for all Techniplas departments and plants
- Requirement engineering, internal and external specification set up, using ISO 26262 and current test, legal and validation requirements in automotive electronics applications as a basis
- Lay out design, architecture and hands one prototype build of HW Connections with special attention for EMC conforming lay out of DCDC Transformer architecture
- Design of PCB use cases for additive manufacturing with NanoDimension printer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Embedded Systems Engineering
- >2 years experience in automotive engineering
- Experience and Affinity for Opto-electronics
- English (verbal and written)
- Experienced with customer, internal, and supplier specifications and requirements management
- Able to work autonomously with minimal direction
- ISO 26262 experience
- Experience working in global teams
- Experienced automotive software design using UML, DOORS, Rhapsody
- Experienced automotive hardware development with DC/DC transformers and LED and OLED drivers (uC from Renesas, Infineon, etc)
- German speaking
- Experience with 3D Printing
Submit your resumé