XponentialWorks is a venture investment, corporate advisory and productdevelopment company, specializing in Artificial Intelligence, digital manufacturing,3D printing, robotics, and the digital transformation of traditional businesses. As a curator of leaders in Industry 4.0, we have built a unique ecosystem that unites the forces of early-stage companies with the experience and deep marketknowledge of mature companies who are looking for the technologies that theyounger companies offer. We mentor and invest in the growth and success ofpromising early stage companies and act as edge organizations for the benefit of larger, mid-market companies undertaking digital transformation.
Human Resources Manager
We are looking for a talented Human Resources Manager to join our team.
This job is available for individuals who have authorization to work in the US.
You will be responsible for running the overall management of XponentialWorks’s human resource related operations including:
- Lead and coordinating recruitment efforts for all employees, including writing and placing job ads
- Develop and administer human resources plans and procedures that relate to company employees
- Plan, organize, and control the activities and actions of the HR department – including onboarding and offboarding, education and training on policies and benefits, coaching and counseling managers and employees
- Create and maintain salary ranges for current and new positions. Assess the market annually to ensure salaries are competitive within the market.
- Develop and train leadership and employees on a performance management program to provide feedback at all levels within the organization. Develop, revise, and recommend personnel policies and procedures
- Maintain and revise the company’s handbook on policies and procedures to remain in compliance with state and federal law.
- Administer benefits for annual renewal as well as processing qualifying events for employees.
- Maintain employee files and create report for operational success
- Recommend new policies, approaches, and procedures within best practices for a growing organization
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in identifying and recruiting top talent
- Five years’ work experience in a HR position
- Experience in high-tech industry is preferred
- Team player with strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Highly organized with ability to move quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Able to communicate effectively across all levels of the business
Submit your resumé below.
We are seeking a multi-faceted and motivated Electronic Engineer to join our rapidly growing team to help us integrate and test our new products and support our 3D printer in manufacturing. In this role, you will be working with an existing team of systems, mechanical, hardware, and software engineers to design, build out, and test various 3D printing prototypes.
Location: Ventura, CA
Who are we looking for?
We are a young team that takes on new challenges every day. We want to work with people who have an inner motivation to develop and are not afraid of innovation. We are currently looking for a person in to the position of electronics with experience in implementing projects for production.
Your main tasks:
- Desig and manufacture electronics in the final product
- Take charge of prototyping, certification, implementation, production of electronics in the design of our 3D printer
- Certify products
- Acquisition and cooperation with electronics subcontractors and component suppliers
What we expect from you:
- Skills for preparing documentation for production
- Experience in designing: Digital electronics (microcontrollers)
- Electronics for voltages: 250V, 110V
- Work well in a team
- Openness to new ideas
- Flueancy in English to a degree that allows free communication, reading, writing on technical issues is a prerequisite
Skills good to have:
- At least one product (electronics) designed, certified and implemented for production
- Knowledge of certification issues (EMC / EMI etc.)
- Experience in the design of DC / DC converters
- Knowledge of Solidworks / Fusion Design
- Knowledge of C / C ++ / C # programming
- Knowledge of ARM processors
- Knowledge of Rpi / Arduino / ESP platforms
- Knowledge of A / D and D / A converters
- Driver’s license.
- Knowledge of Office 365
* NXT Factory INC. will not sponsor work-related visas. Being authorized to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Submit your resumé